Statement as of 4:57 AM PST on February 18, 2018
Expires 6:00 AM EST on February 20, 2018
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 9 PM this evening to
3 am PST Tuesday...
* what... snow and blowing snow expected. Total snow accumulations
of a dusting to as much as three inches at and above 1500 feet.
* Where... snow levels will lower to pass level this evening and
drop as low as 1500 feet by Monday morning.
* When... from 9 PM this evening to 3 am PST Tuesday.
* Additional details... plan on slick, snow-covered, icy roads and
possible Road closures. Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Statement as of 5:23 AM PST on February 18, 2018
... Wind Advisory now in effect from 3 PM this afternoon to 9 PM
PST this evening...
* winds... west 25 to 40 mph with gusts up to 55 mph through the
* Timing... strong and gusty winds will continue after 9 PM this
evening and last through Monday afternoon but will also be
accompanied by snow showers at times.
* Impacts... strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are possible.
A Wind Advisory means that wind gusts of 45 mph are expected.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.