Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 4:10 AM CDT on July 24, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on July 24, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am CDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Huntsville has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 9 am CDT this morning.
* Timing and areas affected... all of north Alabama and portions of
southern middle Tennessee through 9 am CDT. Areas which received
rainfall on Wednesday... or are near rivers and lakes... will be more
susceptible to dense fog.
* Visibility... one quarter mile or less.
* Impacts... sudden... significant reductions to visibility will
create hazardous traveling conditions along area roadways.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alabama - Dense Fog Advisory
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Excessive Heat Watch , Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Tennessee - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report