Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:19 PM CDT on July 27, 2014
Expires 12:19 PM EDT on July 28, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* From late tonight until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 7:00 PM Sunday the stage was 7.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage btonight and
continue to rise to near 8.5 feet by Tuesday evening.
* Impacts at 8.0 feet... low swampy Timberland along the river begins to flood.
Flood gates should be closed and equipment moved out of the low grounds along
the river and tributaries.
Fld observed forecast 7am
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Patterson 8 7.8 sun 07 PM 8.2 8.5 8.5 8.3 8.1
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement , Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Colorado - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Heat Advisory
- Georgia - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Heat Advisory
- Illinois - Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- New York - Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement , Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report