Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:43 PM CDT on September 14, 2014
Expires 11:43 AM EDT on September 15, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* From late tonight until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 7:00 PM Sunday the stage was 7.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by late tonight and
continue to rise to near 9.5 feet by Wednesday evening.
* Impacts at 8.0 feet... low swampy Timberland along the river begins
to flood. Flood gates should be closed and equipment moved out of
the low grounds along the river and tributaries.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Patterson 8 7.8 sun 07 PM 8.3 9.1 9.4 9.5 9.4
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
Statement as of 4:05 PM CDT on September 14, 2014
... Record low temperature set at North Little Rock...
a record low temperature of 54 degrees was set at North Little Rock
today. This breaks the old record of 55 set in 1993.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Frost Advisory
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Record Report