Statement as of 12:36 PM PDT on April 19, 2018
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on April 20, 2018
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 11 PM PDT this evening...
* winds... southwest to west winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts 35 to
* Timing... through tonight.
* Visibility... locally reduced to 2 miles or less in blowing dust
* Impacts... difficult driving, especially for motorists with high
profile vehicles. Reduced visibilities.
* Outlook... winds will diminish this evening.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.