Statement as of 12:36 PM PDT on April 19, 2018
Expires 5:00 AM EDT on April 20, 2018
... High Wind Warning remains in effect until 2 am PDT Friday...
* winds... southwest to west winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts 35 to 50
mph. Isolated gusts to 60 mph along the desert slopes.
* Timing... through tonight.
* Visibility... locally reduced to 1 mile or less in blowing dust
* Impacts... difficult driving, especially for motorists with
high profile vehicles. Reduced visibilities. Downed trees and
* Outlook... winds will diminish tonight.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.