Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:32 PM CDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 9:32 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for the Choctawhatchee River
near Caryville (us 90).
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 14.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 15.9 feet by
Monday afternoon and then begin falling.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... Highway 279 south of Caryville will be cut
off. Several fish camps... residential areas and additional rural
roads in the area will be flooded.
Lat... Lon 3099 8588 3085 8591 3077 8589 3070 8592 3070 8581 3099 8580
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning