Statement as of 2:31 AM CST on January 16, 2018
Expires 1:00 PM EST on January 17, 2018
... Wind Chill Advisory in effect from 1 am EST /midnight CST/ to
1 PM EST /noon CST/ Wednesday...
* what... wind chill values near 20 degrees.
* Where... Gulf, Gadsden, and Liberty counties.
* When... from 1 am EST /midnight CST/ to 1 PM EST /noon CST/
A Wind Chill Advisory means that cold air and the wind will
combine to create low wind chills. Frost bite and hypothermia can
occur if precautions are not taken. Make sure you wear a hat and
Statement as of 2:16 AM CST on January 16, 2018
Expires 8:00 AM EST on January 18, 2018
... Hard freeze watch in effect from late Wednesday night through
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a hard
freeze watch, which is in effect from late Wednesday night
through Thursday morning.
* Temperature... lows around 20.
* Impacts... a prolonged period of sub-freezing temperatures will
be a danger for pets, livestock and sensitive vegetation.
Exposed water pipes will be at risk of freezing and possibly
A hard freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible.
These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Statement as of 1:27 AM CST on January 16, 2018
Expires 6:00 PM EST on January 17, 2018
... Fire Weather Watch in effect Wednesday afternoon for portions
of the Florida Panhandle and Big Bend for the potential for
erc values of at least 26 with winds of 15 mph and rh less
than 28 percent...
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a Fire
Weather Watch, which is in effect Wednesday afternoon.
* Affected area... portions of the Florida Panhandle and Big Bend.
* Wind... northwest near 15 mph.
* Humidity... minimum relative humidity near 28 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.