Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Inland Jefferson
Statement as of 9:25 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on April 23, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for the Aucilla river at Lamont (us 27).
* Until Wednesday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 54.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 54.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 55.0 feet by
early Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
* Impact... at 56.0 feet... widespread lowland flooding will occur.
Water will approach a few houses on US Highway 27.
Lat... Lon 3047 8378 3032 8388 3013 8404 3009 8396 3031 8377 3047 8369
Statement as of 2:34 AM EDT on April 19, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Apalachicola...
a record rainfall of 1.69 inches was set at Apalachicola on
Friday... April 18. This breaks the old record of 1.62 set in 1943.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning