Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:25 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on April 23, 2014
924 PM EDT Sat Apr 19 2014
The Flood Warning continues for the Aucilla river at Lamont (us 27).
* Until Wednesday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 54.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 54.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 55.0 feet by
early Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
* Impact... at 56.0 feet... widespread lowland flooding will occur.
Water will approach a few houses on US Highway 27.
Lat... Lon 3047 8378 3032 8388 3013 8404 3009 8396 3031 8377 3047 8369
The Flood Warning continues for the Suwannee River at Ellaville (us 90).
* From Tuesday evening until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 9:00 PM Saturday the stage was 51.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 54.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Tuesday evening and continue
to rise to near 54.7 feet by Thursday afternoon. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 54.0 feet... minor flooding begins.
Lat... Lon 3044 8315 3038 8323 3026 8328 3026 8321 3036 8316 3041 8312
Statement as of 2:34 AM EDT on April 19, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Apalachicola...
a record rainfall of 1.69 inches was set at Apalachicola on
Friday... April 18. This breaks the old record of 1.62 set in 1943.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning