Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:53 AM EDT on April 20, 2014
Expires 10:52 AM EDT on April 21, 2014
916 am EDT sun Apr 20 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohoopee river near Reidsville.
* At 10 am Sunday the stage was 14.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 15.9 feet by Monday evening
then begin a slow fall.
* At 14.0 feet... flooding of several Riverside unimproved roads and
some agricultural land occurs.
Lat... Lon 3216 8225 3217 8217 3205 8212 3190 8207
3192 8217 3204 8221
The Flood Warning continues for
the Altamaha river at Charlotte.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 am Sunday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 16.6 feet by
early Tuesday morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... minor flooding expands into The Woodlands
along the river upstream and downstream from the gage on theu.S.
Highway 221 bridge. The water will be one to two feet deep over
portions of towns Bluff Lane by the bridge. Flood waters continue
to expand further into south Montgomery County around 1.5 miles
upstream from the gage. The water will be 2 to 4 feet deep over
large portions of Three Rivers Lane... Altamaha River Road and Ogle
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Charlotte 15 15.8 sun 09 am 16.3 16.6 16.5 16.5 16.5
Lat... Lon 3194 8255 3194 8243 3200 8243 3199 8254
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Delaware - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement