Current Watches and Warnings
Georgia, Jeff Davis
Statement as of 9:52 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 9:51 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Altamaha river at Charlotte.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 PM Saturday the stage was 15.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 16.0 feet by
Monday evening then begin falling.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... minor flooding expands into The Woodlands
along the river upstream and downstream from the gage on the U.S.
Highway 221 bridge. The water will be one to two feet deep over
portions of towns Bluff Lane by the bridge. Flood waters continue
to expand further into south Montgomery County around 1.5 miles
upstream from the gage. The water will be 2 to 4 feet deep over
large portions of Three Rivers Lane... Altamaha River Road and Ogle
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Charlotte 15 15.2 Sat 09 PM 15.5 16.0 16.0 15.9 15.8
Lat... Lon 3194 8255 3194 8243 3200 8243 3199 8254
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- Nevada - Fire Weather Watch
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Special Statement