Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:17 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 6:05 AM EDT on April 21, 2014
... Flood Warning extended until Monday morning...
the Flood Warning continues for the Spring Creek near Iron City (cr 16).
* Until Monday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 PM Saturday the stage was 15.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast... the creek will continue rising and crest near 16.5 feet
late Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage early
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... Spring Creek begins to overflow low lying
Lat... Lon 3114 8474 3115 8471 3109 8469 3082 8475 3082 8481
Statement as of 2:34 AM EDT on April 19, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Apalachicola...
a record rainfall of 1.69 inches was set at Apalachicola on
Friday... April 18. This breaks the old record of 1.62 set in 1943.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning