Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 1:43 AM CDT on September 17, 2014
Expires 6:45 AM EDT on September 17, 2014
... Areas of fog forming early this morning...
The combination of clear skies and calm winds has resulted in
areas of fog. The fog was most widespread in southeast
Illinois. Visibilities were less than a mile from Mount Vernon to
Carmi... Mount Carmel... and Harrisburg.
The fog will cause locally hazardous travel conditions through the
morning commute to work or school. Parts of southern
Illinois... especially east of Interstate 57... will experience the
most widespread problems.
Elsewhere... the fog has been more patchy... but the trend will be
for increasing coverage of fog through sunrise.
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report