Statement as of 11:00 PM EDT on March 23, 2018
Expires 5:00 PM EDT on March 24, 2018
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 4 am CDT /5 am
EDT/ to 4 PM CDT /5 PM EDT/ Saturday...
* what... snow is expected, possibly mixed with sleet at times well
south of Interstate 80. Total snow accumulations of up to one
to four inches are expected, with localized amounts up to 5
* Where... portions of northeast Illinois, east central Illinois
and Northwest Indiana.
* When... from 4 am to 4 PM CDT Saturday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Statement as of 8:29 PM CDT on March 23, 2018
Expires 11:29 AM EDT on March 24, 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Kankakee River at Shelby.
* Until further notice.
* At 745 PM Friday the stage was 11.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 11.0 feet
by Sunday morning.
* Impact... at 11.5 feet... flood waters surround a number of homes
located 1 mile east of Sumava Resorts. Some homes are affected just
across the state line in Illinois.
Lat... Lon 4118 8722 4111 8753 4121 8756 4127 8727