Statement as of 12:18 PM EST on February 22, 2018
Expires 12:17 PM EST on February 23, 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Driftwood river near Edinburgh 2 SW.
* Until further notice.
* At 10:30 am Thursday the stage was 10.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue to
rise to near 12.4 feet by tomorrow morning.
* At 13.2 feet... lowland flooding in progress along Driftwood river in
northern Bartholomew County on April 6, 2011. Double y saddle club
area flooded. At least 6 inches of water flowing over CR 950n to
club. Water is less than one foot away from CR 330w just south of
its intersection with Ohio ridge Rd. CR 500n west of CR 250w is
flooded blocking vehicular access to residences near the river
bank. Lowell public access site is open but ramp is totally
flooded. Water close to one residence at Shelby CR 1000s and CR
Lat... Lon 3936 8595 3922 8595 3922 8592 3920 8591
3920 8597 3937 8601