Statement as of 7:37 PM CDT on March 19, 2018
Expires 2:36 AM EDT on March 21, 2018
737 PM CDT Mon Mar 19 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pearl River near Pearl River.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:00 PM Monday the stage was 15.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 15.2 feet by
tomorrow evening then begin falling.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... secondary roads to the river and throughout
Honey Island Swamp are inundated. Property in the vicinity of the
gage is flooded threatening about 20 homes along the left bank.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... the east and west channels of the river will
begin to merge. Honey Island Swamp trails will be under water as
inundation of the swamp begins.
Lat... Lon 3020 8955 3018 8964 3067 8990 3067 8976