Statement as of 9:04 PM CDT on June 26, 2017
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on June 30, 2017
753 PM CDT Mon Jun 26 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pascagoula at Merrill
* from after midnight tomorrow until further notice.
* At 8 PM Monday the stage was 25.4 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast to rise to near 25.4 feet by after midnight tomorrow and then begin slowly falling.
* At 13 feet... water covers the roads in Cedar Creek Estates in northern Jackson County.
* At 14 feet... roads to Cedar Creek Estates are impassable.
* At 15 feet... water is under homes in Cedar Creek Estates.
* At 18 feet... some roads west of the river become flooded.
* At 18.5 feet... water covers roads at smith's Fish Camp in southern George County.
* At 20 feet... water covers the main Road at Plum Bluff in southern George County.
* At 23.5 feet... water is under homes in Plum Bluff Estates
* at 24 feet... streets and portions of the old business section of Merrill will become
flooded. The bridge becomes inacessible by vehicles.
* At 25 feet... flooding of some residences will occur as the level rises above 25 feet.
Lat... Lon 3098 8877 3098 8872 3082 8871 3074 8864
3074 8868 3082 8879