Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Mitchell
Statement as of 4:24 AM EDT on October 24, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 24, 2014
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am EDT this morning...
* locations... the northern and central mountains of North
* Temperatures... lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the lower 60s.
* Winds... northwest 5 mph or less.
* Impacts... sensitive plants may be killed or damaged by frost.
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- North Dakota - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement