Current Watches and Warnings
New Jersey, Eastern Essex
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 4:59 AM EDT on October 22, 2014
Expires 7:00 AM EDT on October 22, 2014
The National Weather Service in Upton NY has issued an
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Hudson County in northeast New Jersey...
Essex County in northeast New Jersey...
southern Bergen County in northeast New Jersey...
Union County in northeast New Jersey...
* until 700 am EDT...
* at 457 am EDT Doppler radar indicated an area of showers and
thunderstorms moving into the advisory area from the east. Poor
drainage and urban flooding is expected.
Do not drive your vehicle into areas where the water covers the
roadway. Most flooding deaths occur in automobiles. Turn around and
find another Route.
Be prepared to take action if the flooding threat increases... or a
warning is issued.
Lat... Lon 4075 7437 4080 7437 4082 7433 4090 7435
4091 7433 4088 7425 4082 7413 4084 7412
4080 7400 4067 7407 4064 7419 4059 7421
4059 7430 4061 7431 4060 7446 4066 7441
4065 7445 4067 7447
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Maine - Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Areal Flood Watch
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Texas - Coastal Flood Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement