Statement as of 1:54 PM PST on February 20, 2018
Expires 1:00 PM EST on February 21, 2018
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 10 PM this
evening to 10 am PST Wednesday...
* what... snow expected. Total snow accumulations of up to 2
inches, with localized amounts up to 4 inches, are expected.
* Where... central Douglas County, including the cities of
Roseburg, Sutherlin, Grants Pass, Cave Junction and
Canyonville. Much of Interstate 5 will be impacted, especially
the passes between Roseburg and Grants Pass.
* When... from 10 PM this evening to 10 am PST Wednesday. The
highest snowfall rates are expected around dawn Wednesday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions,
including during the morning commute on Wednesday. Be prepared
for reduced visibilities at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities.
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Visit US at https://www.Weather.Gov/Medford