Statement as of 2:00 PM PDT on March 23, 2018
Expires 5:00 AM EDT on March 24, 2018
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 2 am PDT
* what... snow and areas of blowing snow expected. Snow
accumulations of 2 to 5 inches, with localized amounts up to 10
inches in the mountains.
* Where... Western Lake County and northern and eastern Klamath
County, including Chemult, Highway 97 north of Chiloquin, and
Highway 138. Highway 97 north of Chiloquin this afternoon.
Then, snow developing south of Chiloquin, including along
Highway 97 and along 140 from Klamath Falls to Lakeview this
* When... until 2 am PDT Saturday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions,
including during the evening commute. Be prepared for reduced
visibilities at times. Also, south winds of 25 to 35 mph with
gusts of 45 to 55 mph could produce blowing and drifting snow.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com or http://quickmap.Dot.CA.Gov for
latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.