Statement as of 1:59 AM PDT on March 24, 2018
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on March 24, 2018
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 5 am PDT early
* what... snow and areas of blowing snow expected. Total snow
accumulations of 1 to 3 inches, with localized amounts up to 6
inches in the Warner Mountains.
* Where... in California, Modoc County. In Oregon, central and
Eastern Lake County.
* When... through 5 am PDT Saturday.
* Additional details... a burst of snow is expected overnight.
Plan on difficult travel conditions. In addition, wet roads
will freeze and gusty winds could cause some blowing and
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com or http://quickmap.Dot.CA.Gov
for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Visit US at https://www.Weather.Gov/Medford