Statement as of 10:35 PM PDT on June 25, 2017
Expires 1:00 AM EDT on June 27, 2017
... Red flag warning remains in effect from 11 am to 10 PM PDT
Monday for abundant lightning and gusty outflow winds for fire
weather zone 644...
* affected area... in Oregon... fire weather zone 644.
* Timing... thunderstorms will develop late Monday morning,
increasing Monday afternoon and evening.
* Lightning activity level... 4 which means abundant lightning
* Precipitation... storms will initially bring little
precipitation but will gradually become wet with some storms
producing moderate downpours.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly
in The Grasses and shrubs. Outdoor burning is not
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.