Statement as of 9:04 PM CDT on June 22, 2017
Expires 12:03 PM EDT on June 23, 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* From late Friday night until further notice... or until the warning
* At 7:45 PM Thursday the stage was 21.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Saturday morning and
continue to rise to near 24.6 feet by Tuesday evening. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at stages near 25.0 feet... lowest roads beside the river
flood around Deweyville and subject to being closed. In addition,
low-lying roads in southwest Beauregard Parish are flooded
including Robert Clark Road. Flooding occurs on the south side of
Niblett Bluff park with access roads to Camp houses cut off around
the park. Access roads to the river in northeastern Orange County
* Impact... at stages near 24.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
* Impact... at stages near 23.0 feet... the river is at bankfull
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381