Statement as of 8:49 PM CST on February 23, 2018
Expires 3:24 AM EST on February 26, 2018
849 PM CST Fri Feb 23 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* From late tonight until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 7:46 PM Friday the stage was 23.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early tomorrow and continue to
rise to near 25.1 feet by early Tuesday morning.
* Impact... at stages near 25.0 feet... lowest roads beside the river
flood around Deweyville and subject to being closed. In addition,
low-lying roads in southwest Beauregard Parish are flooded
including Robert Clark Road. Flooding occurs on the south side of
Niblett Bluff park with access roads to Camp houses cut off around
the park. Access roads to the river in northeastern Orange County
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381