Statement as of 6:43 PM EST on February 23, 2018
Expires 10:00 PM EST on February 23, 2018
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM EST this
* what... mixed precipitation. Additional wet snow accumulations
of up to one half inch and ice accumulations of a light glaze
* Where... portions of Central, Northeast, northwest and southern
* When... until 10 PM EST this evening.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. Please allow extra time if travel is necessary.
For more information from the National Weather Service visit
Statement as of 12:49 PM EST on February 23, 2018
Expires 12:45 PM EST on February 24, 2018
The National Weather Service in Burlington has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Barton river at Coventry.
* Until Saturday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 12:30 PM Friday the stage was 8.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Impact... at 8.0 feet... Maple street and River Road between Orleans
and Coventry station will flood. There will be extensive field and
Lat... Lon 4490 7226 4490 7217 4483 7216 4478 7207