Current Watches and Warnings
Vermont, Eastern Addison
Statement as of 3:31 PM EDT on September 18, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Freeze warning remains in effect from 1 am to 8 am EDT
The National Weather Service in Burlington continues the freeze
warning... from 1 am to 8 am EDT Friday.
* Locations... the Saint Lawrence valley and northern Adirondacks
of New York... and north central and northeast Vermont.
* Hazards... widespread frost with freezing temperatures.
* Temperatures... lows 25 to 30.
* Timing... temperatures will fall below freezing a couple of
hours before sunrise Friday morning... and warm back above
freezing after 8 am.
* Impacts... sensitive crops... plants and vegetation will be
killed if left unprotected.
Take the necessary actions you need to prepare for freezing
temperatures that will have an impact on sensitive crops...
plants... and vegetation tonight. Please stay tuned to NOAA Weather
Radio... your local media... or go to www.Weather.Gov/Burlington
for further updates on this weather situation.
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Special Statement , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report